The word Action, as a noun, is defined in 12 different ways.
There are also 12 different ways people are approaching today’s world:
1. Some people are doing good things while others are doing bad things.
2. Some people are using their will power negatively or positively.
3. Some people are trying to accelerate Action by means of force.
4. Some people perform Action(s) through emotions, movements, and/or gestures.
5. Some people prepare to take Action through political policies and procedures.
6. Some people are relentlessly engaged in the unfolding of the Actions of others.
7. Some people are fascinated about past Actions and how they have operated or worked.
8. Some people indulge personally to seek a piece of the Action for financial gain.
9. Some people are unaware as they are only amused by sex as an Action.
10. Some people are excitement seekers and addicted to being where the Action is.
11. Some people are self-proclaimed directors and they demand immediate Action.
12. Some people like to spin the Action(s) of others around to fit their own agendas.
How people get ready to take Action on practical outcomes differs from person to person.
We all want Acts of Change.